How Do You Know Your Donation Has Made a Difference?
1. You plus Two takes no fees from donations. You donate directly to the charities of your choice, and your donation was generated essentially for FREE.
Bonuses are generated from the sales of fundraising tools, never from donations to charity.
2. You may view how You plus Two is helping others at OpenBook365.org .
3. Whenever possible, we travel to meet the organizations, bringing considerable donations and gifts. We also make an attempt to visit the actual people that your money made their lives more enriched.
4. Through our extensive research, we bring you a series of high-impact charitable opportunities related to society’s most vulnerable people and animals.
5. We regularly update the background and rating of each charitable organization working in their respective spaces.
You plus Two is a Fresh Approach to Fundraising in the New Millenium.
Why You Should Be Excited
- You'll feel good knowing a once-distressed dog has a comfy bed inside and a homeless family has a safe home.
- You'll be a part of something decent and serving.
- You'll feel a huge reward as your Campaign Team potentially raises, for example, $50,000 for charity.
- You will feel wealthy with purpose.
- You will develop new friends and a sense of community and family with your Team.
Q & A
Q. Can I fund-raise without being a charity?
A. Absolutely. Facebook'ers have raised over 3,000,000,000 - that's 3 Billion. It is perfectly legal for an individual to raise money for a charity or even yourself, although you need to be clear about where the funds will be used and in every instance remain honest and ethical.
Q. Will I really receive bonuses when my fundraising Team completes a fundraising goal?
A. Yes. Compensation for fundraising is both legal and ethical. Fundraisers are permitted to accept performance-based compensation such as bonuses. You plus Two's bonus structure pays bonuses generated from the sales of fundraising tools, never from donations to charity.
You plus Two doesn't allow commission-based headhunting. Bonuses are paid for the efforts within a Team environment, all guided by reasonable and clearly specified Teams Goals.
Q. I'm not a salesperson, can I be good at this?
A. Fundraising is a servant to philanthropy. Fundraising creates more love, can heal, and begin a road back to normalcy for people and pets.
The more money you raise, the more lives you change.
Spend more time making a difference and less time worrying about what a few of your good friends might think.